Senior Sales Account Executive
--eyeson remote offices--
Drive new business opportunities as well as expand existing strategic customer relationships. Proactively source and manage both new and existing customers.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across business and IT units
Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business
Create offers and coordinate the offering with tech team and support
Articulate the value proposition and be familiar with ROI and TCO tools at a business level to provide to business stakeholders
- Partner with our R&D team and work closely with the support team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work closely with product management to bring in the user stories for the system billing, system usage monitoring and invoicing demands of customers
- Create sales reports and workflows in Hubspot
- Serve international customer relationships via live video calls
- Work closely with the enterprise ecosystem partner sales to maximise deal sizes
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Planning & organization
- Business Development
- Senior sales experience
More than 5 years experience in SaaS business or tech companies with software development projects
- Tech savvy and passion for the digitalization of customers business processes
- Basic understanding of the eyeson technology and use cases for different verticals
- English language skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
Discover our products.
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence. Competitive salary & performance related bonus.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team