Senior HR Business Partner
--eyeson remote offices--
Attract and recruit talent that fits the company culture and respective role. Provide a successful employee onboarding experience. Build up an internal HR team over the next two years.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
- Implements a recruitment strategy and process, from sourcing to hiring
- Builds pipeline of talent of current and future job openings
- Articulates and pitches an attractive employer brand
- Communicates with external partners and sources of recruitment to increase brand visibility
- Manages recruitment budget and forecasts hiring needs
- Ensures diversity and inclusion in the workforce
- Delivers progress reports of hiring roadmap
- Responds to employees queries (e.g. on compensation, labour regulations)
- Manages employment contracts and insurances
- Assists other leaders with HR challenges
- Communication skills
- Networking ability/Social media
- Analytical skills
- English language skills
- Degree in HR or Social Sciences
- Proven track record in similar roles
- More than 5 years experience in SaaS business or tech companies
- Experience with Recruitment software
- Experience with working in Remote Work Environments
- Ability to travel between office locations in Europe from time to time to provide personal presence to all employees.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey on the transition from startup to an international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
Discover our products.
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team