Sales Development Representative
--eyeson remote offices--
Instead of tirelessly calling and emailing unsuspecting prospects, SDRs focus their efforts on a strategic, research-based approach to find the right candidates to reach out to. The primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing, sales and support.
Responsible for outbound sales prospecting, generating and qualifying new leads, getting past gatekeepers and moving them through the early stages of the sales pipeline, until the leads are ready to talk to support for demos, account executives and other sales “closers.”
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone, video calls and email
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot
- Quickly learn the eyeson product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Experience using outreach
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Digital Marketing
- Event Management & Public Relations (2)
- Pre-Sales Skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organization
- Knowledge Transfer
- Analytical Skills
English Language Skills
- Experience in SaaS business or tech companies with software development projects
- Tech Savvy and passion for the digitalization of customers business processes
- Basic understanding of the eyeson technology and use cases for different verticals
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
Discover our products.
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence. Competitive salary & performance related bonus.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team