Online Marketing Specialist
--eyeson remote offices--
Craft the Marketing strategy in all fronts including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative. Focus in developing plans to establish eyeson’s brand in the market. Partner with the Sales team and boost commercial efforts to attract, retain customers and partners. Support sales team in planning and coordination of expos and roadshows. Work together with product management to promote latest features and product updates. Keep the websites of eyeson up2date, representing the latest status of all business models, technological development, prices and customer onboarding procedures.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure eyeson’s brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share, analyse and advise on consumer trends
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Boost sales efforts and support sales teams with appealing material and through brand awareness
- Build an inspiring corporate identity that attracts employees and customer
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Work close with the sales team
- Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online reputation
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Digital Marketing
- Analytical Mind
- Inspirational communication
- Market savvy
- Planning and budgeting
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven experience running Marketing campaigns
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Hubspot Marketing, Landing Pages and Workflows
- Familiar with Web Technologies and the creation of Images and Videos
- More than 5 years experience in SaaS business
- Tech Savvy and understanding of the eyeson technology and use cases for different verticals
- English language skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
Discover our products.
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team