One of Us: Join Our Development Team
--eyeson remote offices--
Help us to create software that make a change and use modern technologies such as WebRTC to craft real-time experiences. Your role in our team is to create and extend our products, as well as to make decisions about new features and future improvements. As a developer apply here no matter what your specialization is, we are happy to receive your CV and we will invite you for the perfect role fit in our development team.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
Write tests for applications
- Create and maintain system specification documentation
- Follow DevOps practices
- Learn new languages and technologies
- Design and implement features
- Deliver code of the highest quality through good attention to detail, and system testing on a timely manner
- Follow and improve the coding guidelines set in the team
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional designs
- Diagnose and resolve systems problems
- Maintain the developer resources and docs published online
- Participate in code reviews
Our Tech Team roles to hire
- Backend and Full Stack Developers create and extend eyeson web products and core server applications, build scalable and stable services.
- Cloud Engineer and System Administrator manage large distributed applications that are used by thousands of users daily
- Mobile Phone Developer (Android)
- Mobile Phone Developer (iOS)
- Strong fundamental knowledge of service based architectures
- Feel comfortable using k8s
- Strong fundamental knowledge of modern web technologies
- Administrate Linux based systems
- Additional skills like knowledge of handling Ansible, writing tools and simple services in Go
- We are a diverse team with people from different countries, English is the team internal language in which we all talk to each other
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team