--eyeson remote offices--
Build modern web frontends for our video communication applications and platforms. Use state of the art technologies, create prototypes of experimental features, or implement proof of concepts for trending topics. At eyeson we follow clean code principles and we love to make software products of great quality.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
- Create state of the art web application
- Use modern frameworks to work on a variety of projects
- Explore and research trends and newest technologies
- Ensure accessible and structured software
- Optimize and enhance our products
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
- Implementation support
- Scrum expertise
- User story writing expertise
- eyeson API expertise
- eyeson web libraries
- System architecture expertise
- Programming languages
- Source control & continuous integration
- Integrated Development Environment
- Unit testing
- Object oriented design
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Innovation & Experimentation
- Experience with WebRTC
- Solid understanding and knowledge about accessibility
- Passion for trends and new technologies
- Experience with web frameworks
- Proficient in frontend testing
- Well placed to play the role of the user and have empathy and customer orientation
- Expertise in modern technologies such as WebRTC to craft real-time experiences.
- Passion for the digitalization of customers business processes
- Basic understanding of the eyeson customers’ use cases for different verticals
- English language skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Being part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team