Cloud Engineer and System Administrator
--eyeson remote offices--
Plan, build and extend service based applications, create software using modern technologies such as WebRTC to craft real-time experiences. Create and extend eyeson web products and core server applications, build scalable and stable services.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work is provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work togehter in the same city.
- Plan and maintain service hosting and scalability
- Create and maintain system specification documentation
- Follow DevOps practices
- Learn new languages and technologies
- Diagnose and resolve systems problems
- Participate in code reviews
- eyeson API expertise
- System architecture expertise
- Architecture designs
- Source control & continuous integration
- Data structures & algorithms
- Database admin
- Operating system
- Networking basics
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Innovation & Experimentation
- Strong fundamental knowledge of service based architectures
- Feel comfortable using k8s
- Administrate Linux based systems
- Manage large distributed applications that are used by thousands of users daily
- Additional skills like knowledge of handling Ansible, writing tools and simple services in Go
- Basic understanding of the eyeson customers’ use cases for different verticals
- English language skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Being part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team