Backend Ruby On Rails Developer
--eyeson remote offices--
Plan, build and extend service based applications, create software using modern technologies such as WebRTC to craft real-time experiences. Create and extend eyeson web products and core server applications, build scalable and stable services used by thousands of users daily.
The eyeson headquarter and main office is located in Graz / Austria. 100% remote work and flexible working times are provided for all locations internationally. European time zone is preferred and shared office spaces are provided on demand for hybrid working if two people or more want to work together in the same city.
- Maintain and extend the eyeson API
- Design and implement server features
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional designs
- Create and maintain system specification documentation
- Follow DevOps practices
- Diagnose and resolve system dependencies in logs
- Manage large distributed applications
skills and Qualifications
- Advanced Ruby On Rails expertise
- Proficient in writing scaleable / resilient code
- GitLab CI & CD
- NoSQL / MongoDB & data structures
- Knowledge in designing, implementing, and versioning of API components
- Experienced in microservices architectures
- Personal initiative, autonomy and responsibility
- English language skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of innovative people, in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Expand your knowledge in the live video API business
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
- Established remote work culture and shared office spaces
- Be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing international enterprise
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Open to experiment with new technological trends
What We Offer
As an eyeson team member you will have the chance to see the impact of your work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company, be part of a fast growing international enterprise. All of this, whilst being part of a great remote working team.
Do you want to thrive wherever you are? Begin your adventure with us!
For employment directly in Austria the minimum salary for this position on a full-time basis is defined according the Collective Agreement for Information Technology and IT Workers (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in der Datenverarbeitung und IT). A work permit and residence in Austria is needed to be employed in Austria directly. For remote work employment across Europe you will be employed according to the legal regulations of your country of residence.
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply directly online on this page!
eyeson career team